Dr. Sahar Al-Karadawy
Doctor Sahar Ahmed Mohamed El-Karadawy is professor of Anaesthesia and Pain medicine, working at Medical Research Institute, Alexandria University, Egypt. She is married and has son. She graduated in faculty of medicine Alexandria university in 11/89, obtained Master Degree in Anaesthesia In 10/93, and Doctor Degree in Anaesthesia in 8/2000. She always participates in Continuous Medical Education, Professional Medical Education and Other Medical Conferences inside and outside Egypt. She is interested in acute and chronic pain management and got some clinical experience in both fields in Walton centre of neurology and neurosurgery, UK 2007 and St. JOSEPH's Hospital London Ontario Canada, 2008/2009. She authorized several articles in the management of acute and chronic pain.
Recently, she published; these articles:
- Evaluation of post laparoscopic cholecystectomy pain in patients receiving US-guided TAP block. Journal of Medical Research Institute 2015
- Evaluation of chronic post-mastectomy pain in patients receiving ultrasound guided thoracic paravertebral block with oral mexiletine or clonidine. Journal of Medical Research Institute 9/2014
- Modeling of Radiofrequency Nerve Lesioning in Inhomogeneous Media"International. Journal of Medical, Health, Biomedical, Bioengineering and Pharmaceutical Engineering Vol:7, No:12, 2013
- The effect of multimodal balanced anaesthesia and long term gabapentin on neuropathic pain, nitric oxide and interleukin-1β following breast cancer surgery. Egyptian Journal of anaesthesia 2012
- The impact of preoperative education on anxiety, depression and post-mastectomy outcomes in Egypt. A randomized clinical trial. Egyptian Journal of Psychiatry /2011